The Lodge round griddle has served our family in many meals. Cooking in the cast iron has many benefits. Here are some reasons why cast iron is a great addition in our kitchen.
- Cast iron can be used in the oven at high temperatures.
- The temperature is evenly distributed.
- Cast iron makes egg cooking an easier job, no need to worry about food sticking when the pans are well seasoned.
- Cooking in cast iron can increase your iron intake.
- Cast iron cookware is something that can be passed to future generations.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to try out cast iron griddles or other cookware, take time to research to see if this would be ideal for your family. Cast iron is very affordable. I grew up using cast iron pans and I’m so glad to have them in our kitchen once again. We are so pleased with the pieces we’ve been using.
Side note: The sunny side up eggs photo was unintentional, just to show you that even the eggs like the round griddle!
For more information on the cast iron round griddles, simply click here.
(we do receive a small commission for any purchases made through our affiliate number, and thank you if you do decide to purchase through us.)
Blessings ~ The Brunos