We wanted to share with you about this wonderful bible studies series that we have been working through called "Falling in Love With Jesus / Yeshua" authored by Esher Shoshannah. Including the Overview of the bible studies series, there are eleven lessons.
We started these studies a while ago and are working through them individually at our own pace. Although we have been reading and studying scripture throughout our lives, revisiting basic topics can only deepen the foundation. This series has increased my love for our Messiah and has given me an even greater understanding of His love for us. As you'll see there are different topics, they can be done in any order as you feel it is needed. If you are struggling about how to trust and have faith, or you are dealing with issues such as fear or still not understanding how to surrender, these studies may be of encouagement to you.
The following is a list of the studies you will find.
- OVERVIEW of all "Falling in Love with Jesus/Yeshua" Lessons
- Lesson 1: SALVATION: A New Path of Life
- Lesson 2: THE CROSS: How Far Did GOD Go To Save Me?
- Lesson 3: The CHARACTERISTICS OF A SPIRTUAL BABY Born Into God’s Family
- Lesson 4: PRAISE: The Power and Pleasure of Praise
- Lesson 5: SURRENDER
- Lesson 6: FORGIVENESS: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
- Lesson 7 GOD’S WORD:A Love Gift From Him who Created the Universe
- Lesson 8 FAITH: Walking as Jesus Walked
- Lesson 9 JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST: Preparing to Reward Jesus With the Gift of Joy
- Lesson 10 FEAR
- Lesson 11 OBEDIENCE
Elohim-God is our refuge and strength, A help in distress, soon found. Psalms/Tehellim 46:1
Blessings ~ The Brunos