Welcome back! To continue receiving encouraging posts, be sure to subscribe by Email! It's very easy to do, so what are you waiting for?

Vitamix

Friday, October 15, 2010

1

Shabbat Shalom ~ Link Up #9


We pray your Shabbat will be a blessed one.

If you are new to observing Shabbat on the seventh day and are excited but overwhelmed, I pray that the Ruach (Holy Spirit) will give you peace and lead your family.  We have been observing Shabbat for many years and we continue to be convicted as we take time to study His Word and become doers of His Word.

If you are looking for more information on Sabbath and His appointed times, please email me here.

Isaiah 58:13-14 has been our family's heart very much lately, we are praying and meditating for more guidance.
 

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; 
and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; 
and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, 
nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; 
and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth,
and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father:
for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Please share your family's Shabbat preparations with us. Do you have a special devotion, a special blessing, your meal plan, whatever you feel led to share. How and where will you be glorifying our Creator? We'd love if you would share.
  • To share a link to your post, use the Linky below.
  • Simply share your link along with title and image. Make sure the specific link goes directly to your post.
  • Please remember to link back here so that other people can join us!
  • If you do not have a blog and would like to share, please leave a comment. Thank you!

Shabbat Shalom Link Up can also be found at

Home Shalom

Look Who's Cooking


If you would like to also host and have Link Up on your Blog, please contact me.

Shabbat Shalom!
From our Family to Yours ~ The Brunos

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen, I hope you have a good Shabbat today. While I am not Jewish, I have many friends who are and I enjoy the ritual of candle lighting to start the Sabbath on friday night. Please let me know if you would like me to share your linky on my thoughts on friday link love at a moderate life next friday. If you do, I will certainly post about it so maybe more people of your faith can link up their recipes. Please let me know. All the best. Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your encouraging and thoughtful comments! Want to receive regular emails? Subscribe through RSS Feed or join other 'Followers of Yeshua our Messiah'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails