Welcome back! To continue receiving encouraging posts, be sure to subscribe by Email! It's very easy to do, so what are you waiting for?

Vitamix

Friday, November 5, 2010

4

Shabbat Shalom ~ Link Up #12


We pray your Shabbat will be a blessed one on this day of rest.

יהוה (the LORD) is my light and my deliverance; Whom should I fear? יהוה
(the LORD) is the refuge of my life; Whom should I dread?  
When evil-doers come against me To eat up my flesh, 
My adversaries and my enemies, They shall stumble and fall.  
Though an army encamps against me, My heart does not fear; 
Though battle comes up against me, Even then I would be trusting. 
One matter I asked of יהוה – this I seek: To dwell in the House of יהוה 
All the days of my life, To see the pleasantness of יהוה, And to inquire in His Hĕḵal. 
For in the day of evil He hides me in His booth; In the covering of His Tent He hides me; 
On a rock He raises me up.  And now my head is lifted up above my
enemies all around me; And I offer in His Tent with shouts of joy; 
I sing, yea, I sing praises to יהוה.  
Hear, O יהוה, when I cry with my voice! And show me favour, and answer me.  
To my heart You have said, “Seek My face.” 
Your face, יהוה, I seek.  Do not hide Your face from me; 
Do not turn Your servant away in displeasure; You have been my help; 
Do not leave me nor forsake me, O Elohim of my deliverance.  
When my father and my mother have forsaken me, Then יהוה does take me in. 
Teach me Your way, O יהוה, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. 
Do not give me over To the desire of my adversaries; 
For false witnesses have risen against me, And they breathe out cruelty to me. 
What if I had not believed To see the goodness of יהוה 
In the land of the living! Wait on יהוה, be strong, And let Him strengthen your heart! 
Wait, I say, on יהוה! 
Tehillim (Psalm) 27

Please share your family's Shabbat preparations with us. Do you have a special devotion, a special blessing, your meal plan, whatever you feel led to share. How and where will you be glorifying our Creator? We'd love if you would share.
  • To share a link to your post, use the Linky below.
  • Simply share your link along with title and image. Make sure the specific link goes directly to your post.
  • Please remember to link back here so that other people can join us!
  • If you do not have a blog and would like to share, please leave a comment. Thank you!

Shabbat Shalom Link Up can also be found at

Home Shalom
Behind the Temple Door
Look Who's Cookin'
Yankee CowGirl 
Autumn Bouquet


If you are new to observing Shabbat on the seventh day, I pray that the Ruach (Holy Spirit) will give you peace and lead your family.  We have been observing Shabbat for many years and we continue to be convicted as we take time to study His Word and become doers of His Word. If you are looking for more information on Sabbath and His appointed times, please email me here.


If you would like to also host and have Link Up on your Blog, please contact us.
Blessings ~ The Bruno Family

4 comments:

  1. Shalom Carmen!
    I pray you and your family a sweet Sabbath rest!
    Shabbat Shalom,
    Moria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you Carmen... the sun is just about to beginning setting here, and I just wanted you to know my thoughts are with you and your family :)
    Shabbat Shalom, Sis!

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone for your beautiful posts, they are all such a blessing to us! Shabbat Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! my link worked - I can never get the thumbnail linkies to work! There we go. :)
    Shabbat Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your encouraging and thoughtful comments! Want to receive regular emails? Subscribe through RSS Feed or join other 'Followers of Yeshua our Messiah'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails