Katie from Kitchen Stewardship is having a one-day-only Family Camping Handbook sale on Monday for only $2.50 (retails at $4.95) per book for the first 250 sales on the 25th of October (midnight to midnight EST). Remember when purchasing, the code is for the sale price is: ENDOFSEASON.
If you’ve always wanted to try camping as a frugal family vacation but are nervous because you have little ones, whether they’re babies, toddlers, or preschoolers, The new Family Camping Handbook will show you how to survive and even thrive out in the woods with young children. You can bring your babes and your real food, too!
Think you need to pack lots of toys? Try a kid’s shovel. Wondering how to organize your campsite? Give everything a place, and you’ll wish you were camping once you get home to your real house.
Kitchen Stewardship in the Big Woods: A Family Camping Handbook with Real Food Options gives an overview of how to get started camping, what to bring, the proper campin’ attitude, and of course, real food adaptations to standard camping fare. No need to compromise with hot dogs and white buns just because you’re out in the woods with a campfire!
|Click on Photo to Purchase ebook.|
Some Features of the Book
- Three-column chart of conventional camping food, compromise upgrades, and real food options
- FIVE printable packing and to do lists, plus a sample weekend menu plan
- Over 20 recipes and techniques for campfire cooking
Kitchen Stewardship in the Big Woods has three purposes:
- To give practical advice to novice family campers on a successful vacation with a tent.
- To encourage families with very young children that you can survive (and enjoy!) a family camping vacation with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- To give any camping family real food adaptations and compromise options for traditional low-nutrient camping fare.
If you are looking for Healthy snacks to make for your family, have a look at Katie's "Healthy Snacks to Go" ebook. You'll find 20 healthy snacks. Just click on this photo
|Click on Photo to purchase Healthy Snacks to Go|
Leah has tried some recipes and we love what she has made. Have a look at Healthy Cocoa Bars which we've altered to our taste.
Simply click on the banner above to purchase your copy of the Family Camping Handbook ebook. The sale is only October 25th for the first 250 copies sold, so hurry to get your copy. Be sure to add the code ENDOFSEASON to get the sale price!
Remember that by purchasing from Pebble Crossing directly, we will receive a small commission. We appreciate you supporting us, Thank you!
Many blessings ~ Carmen