Welcome back! To continue receiving encouraging posts, be sure to subscribe by Email! It's very easy to do, so what are you waiting for?

Vitamix

Sunday, October 31, 2010

1

Upcoming CSN Review

Not long ago I was approached by CSN asking if I was interested in reviewing one of their products.  I remember visiting my niece Mia's blog when she had posted about her upcoming CSN review.  I thought how interesting, that would be fun.  Well, not long after, I too received an email!

I have been visiting their online stores.  Their selection is amazing.  You can find products for patio & gardening, baby & kids, furniture, kitchen & dining, you may even find a barstool you like for your home.  You could furnish your entire house from the products they carry.  I'm amazed that CSN has more than one store.  They have 200+ stores and their selection of products are many.



They have not only indoor cooking appliances but also outdoor cooking gear!


We've started our online search. I'm amazed at the large selection.  If you had an opportunity to review, what would you pick from CSN Stores?  Have a look and let me know.

We look forward to sharing our review with you.

Blessings ~ Carmen

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Tati Carmen! I'm anxious to see what you all pick to review!

    Blessings,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your encouraging and thoughtful comments! Want to receive regular emails? Subscribe through RSS Feed or join other 'Followers of Yeshua our Messiah'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails